Contract with Missouri
1. I promise to fight for the lives of the unborn as well as the elderly. Those who cannot speak for themselves MUST have a voice.
2. I promise to fight to limit the size, power and cost of the Missouri Government. Government has grown too big, too powerful and too costly.
3. I promise to fight for the rights of Missouri citizens to protect their lives and property from those who wish to take either. The right to keep and bear arms must ALWAYS be protected.
4. I promise to fight to make taxes fair and keep them as low as possible. Taxed Enough Already, I will fight any tax increase.
5. I will fight to bring good paying jobs to Missouri. Jobs are essential to sustain a strong economy.
6. I promise to fight to ensure a quality education is available to all Missouri citizens. Education and hard work are the keys to success.
7. I promise to fight to ensure that justice and punishments are fair. Criminals must be punished and citizens must be protected by a strong police force and unbiased court system.
8. I promise to live under the laws I help create. Lawmakers should not be exempt from the laws they wish to impose upon their constituents.
9. I promise to push for alternative energies in order to keep our electric and gas bills as low as possible. It is imperative we use the natural resources God has given us and not be dependent on those countries who wish to do us harm.
10. I promise to work hand in hand with the medical industry and insurance companies to ensure affordable and quality health care are available to all Missourians. Government controlled health care is NOT the answer.
11. I promise to restore the trust between the citizens of Missouri and their elected officials. I PROMISE TO LISTEN.